Infant Radiant Warmer (Am-93 Series)
– Three control modes: Pre-warm mode, manual mode and baby mode controlled by micro-computer;
– Set temperature and baby temperature can be displayed separately;
– Horizon angle of heater head and inclination of the bassinet can be adjusted;
– The panels around bassinet can be turned outward;
– X-ray cassette under the bassinet;
– APGAR timer;
– Timer to count phototherapy time,
– Failure alarm indication;
– RS-232 connector;
– AM-93: The warmer module, bassinet, main column, stand, controller, I. V. Pole and tray.
– AM-93B: Based on AM-93, added with the phototherapy unit (with LED bulbs)
– AM-93A: Based on AM-93B, added with the Breath resuscitation bag, Infant head fixing unit.
– All of above thress models cna be configured with vertical height adjustment stand.
– Power supply: AC220V~230V/50Hz
– Maximum power Output:
700W (AM-93 for fixed stand)
750W (AM-93 for VHA stand)
750W (AM-93A/AM-93B for fexed stand)
800W (AM-93A/AM-93B for VHA stand)
– Mode of control: Pre-warm mode control, manual mode control and baby mode controlled by micro-computer.
– Baby mode temperature control range: 34.5~37.5º C
– Temperature sensor display range: 5~65º C
– Accuracy of skin temperature sensor: ≤ 0.3º C
– Deviation between the measure by the skin temperature sensor and control temperature: ≤ 0.5º C
– Temperature uniformity of mattress: ≤ 2º C
– Angle of warmer module: 0° , 30° , 60° For two ways
– Inclination of the bassinet: ± 10°
– APGAR timer: It will give sound when the unit tones at 1′, 5′, 10′
– Failure alarm: Over temperature alarm, deviation alarm, sensor failure alarm, power failure alarm, setting alarm, checking alarm and so on.
– Max. Billirubin radiation on the mattress effective range: ≥ 1000uW/cm2 (AM-93B, AM-93A)
– Bilirubin uniformity of radiating on the mattress effective range: >0.4 (AM-93A/AM-93B)
– Wave length of blue light: 420~470nm
Operating range: 18~30º C
Ambient air movement rate: ≤ 0.3m/s
For more information, please visit our website or contact us directly with your questions or inquiries. We are looking forward to receiving your correspondences in the near future.